About Our Club
We are a family friendly Taekwon-Do club which is open to all ages and abilities. So whether you want to get fit, learn something new, learn how to defend yourself or are interested in competing, Amity Taekwon-Do can help you.
About Elliott Callahan
I have been training in Taekwon-Do since I was 6 years old. I originally started because I was a very energetic child and my parents wanted something to keep me occupied and expel all the extra energy I had. I instantly fell in love with it and have never looked back since.
I am a fully qualified Taekwon-Do instructor with an enhanced DBS certificate and qualified umpire for competitions.
I am a current member of the Great Britain National Team for 18-35 year olds and currently ranked No.1 in the UK in my division. I have represented Great Britain at 5 major international championships.
I teach regularly and have coached Elite Level competitors at competitions.
My passion is to impart my knowledge and help others benefit from the Taekwon-Do way of life.
- 20x National Champion in multiple divisions
- European Championships Barcelona 2013 (Silver & Bronze)
- World Championships Rome 2014 (Bronze)
- European Champion Moldova 2015 (Gold & 3x Silver in Team Event)
- World Champion Brighton 2016 (2x Gold)
- Member of GB Taekwon-Do Junior Team 2016-17
- World Champion Argentina 2018
- European Champion (Gold Patterns) Ireland 2019
- Double Gold Medallist British Championships – Bath 2020
- Current Team UK member
In July 2019, I represented Great Britain at the European Championships in Cork, Ireland as part of Team UK for UKITF and took Gold in Patterns, becoming current European Champion.
Member of Team UK and part of the National Squad training under Master Glenn Horan VII Degree from HSTS Taekwon-Do.